WOKO regularly monitors the latest developments and is implementing measures in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities. WOKO is unable to answer any questions on the subject of coronavirus by e-mail or phone. We wil comunicate current special measures and rules of conduct on an ongoing basis and will publish them here and via other channels.
General information and rules of cunduct
- Always follow the general rules of hygiene and conduct. The use of the SwissCovid app is recommended. Further information: www.foph-coronavirus.ch
- In the event of a suspected infection, contact immediately the medical hotline of the Canton of Zurich (0800 33 66 55). When entering from areas with an increased risk of infection: report to the authorities within two days.
- In the event of confirmed or suspected cases of disease follow the quarantine procedures prescribed by the authorities. Please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any further questions, call the FOPH hotline
For residents: +41 58 463 00 00
For Travellers: +41 58 464 44 88
- Self-isolation and quarantine : Get tips and information via the website of the Federal Office of Public Health.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the new coronavirus / Responses from the BAG/FOPH
- Please pay attention to the notices in your property and follow the instructions of the staff. The rules are for your protection and the protection of WOKO staff.
For Tenants: Current information and operational changes
Entry from risk areas: Quarantine rules for tenants
- Persons from risk areas must report to the authorities within two days of entry and quarantine themselfes for 10 days at their own expense and organisation. Info Sheet FOPH
- Anyone entering from a risk area should be quarantined before entering the WOKO household. Maintaining quarantine in a WOKO household is a challenge for you and your flatmates. Please organise yourself in advance.
What special measures have we taken? Comprehensive information can be found here:
Information from WOKO partner organisations for tenants:
Operational changes at WOKO:
- The desk in Zurich will open on July 27 under the conditions of BAG. Until July 24 we accept all forms by mail or post.
- From 27 July onwards, we will no longer accept forms by e-mail. The general rules as indicated on the forms apply.
- To minimize contact for you and our staff, we may not perform non-urgent repairs immediately.
- During cleaning work by WOKO staff in communal kitchens, access to the rooms is blocked.
- Due to the easing of the measures, parties can be organized again since 06 June. Each party must be applied for at WOKO with a concept for precautionary mesures.
For employees: Up-to-date information
- To protect employees, the Hygiene and Social Distancing Rules also apply in the workplace.
- WOKO employees work partly in their home office. Meetings are conducted using conferencing tools.
- During cleaning and repair work or room inspections, tenants must leave the rooms.
- Disinfectants are available to employees where necessary.
Our employees will be regularly informed directly about the latest measures.