As 17th of February 2022, the Federal Council has lifted practically all Corona measures. Until the end of March 2022, the following measures will remain in force: 5 days of isolation for people tested positive, as well as the obligation to wear a mask in public transport and in health facilities. You can find the current federal measures here.
However, there are still recommendations, which we also adhere to. As soon as they are updated, we will link to them here.
WOKO regularly follows the latest developments and implements measures to protect staff and prevent the spread among tenants. WOKO cannot answer questions on the subject of coronavirus by mail or telephone. We regularly publish special information and regulations for WOKO here and through other channels.
General information and rules of cunduct
- Always follow the general rules of hygiene and conduct and the latest federal measures. The use of the SwissCovid app is recommended.
- In the event of a suspected infection, get a test and follow the instructions of the authorities and contact tracing.
- When entering Switzerland, no measures apply any more, so no proof of vaccination, recovery or negative tests need to be provided, nor does the entry form need to be filled out. Follow the rules of the FOPH when travelling abroad.
- If you have any further questions, call the FOPH hotline
For residents: +41 58 463 00 00
For Travellers: +41 58 464 44 88
- Self-isolation: Get tips and information via the website of the Federal Office of Public Health.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the new coronavirus / Responses from the BAG/FOPH
- Please pay attention to the notices in your property and follow the instructions of the staff. The rules are for your protection and the protection of WOKO staff.
For Tenants: Current information and operational changes
- In the event of confirmed or suspected cases of infection: follow the isolation procedures prescribed by the authorities and please contact us at email@example.com
- ETH Students: in case of confirmed or suspected infection please also contact ETH directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To minimize contact for you and our staff, we may not perform non-urgent repairs immediately. In the event of repair work, tenants must leave the room.
- During cleaning work by WOKO staff in communal kitchens, access to the rooms is blocked.
- Parties must be applied for and approved by WOKO. Deadline for submission: 2 weeks in advance to Student Housing.
For employees: Up-to-date information
- To protect employees, the Hygiene and Social Distancing Rules also apply at the workplace.
- During cleaning and repair work or room inspections, tenants must leave the rooms.
- Disinfectants are available to employees where necessary.
Our employees will be regularly informed directly about the latest measures.